This maker of vises and rotary tables was founded in 1919 by Clarence Palmgren. According to a 1959 catalog, The actual company name for more than 20 years was Chicago Tool & Engineering Co., 8383 South Chicago Ave., Chicago 17, IL.
In 2013 C.H. Hanson acquired Palmgren Steel Products, Inc.
- The company website has some history information on it.